Catholic Development Fund Tasmania
We were established as the Schools Provident Fund in 1958 to meet the need for development in Catholic Schools for the Church in Tasmania, by providing long term, low-interest loans. We celebrated 50 years of co-operative partnership with the Catholic people of Tasmania on the 15th August 2008.
In 1998 we changed our name to the Catholic Development Fund, Tasmania. This reflects the much broader range of Church activities and development that the Fund has been involved with in recent years.