Mission Statement & Core Values
- To advance the mission of the Catholic Church in Tasmania by providing a source of finance and credit for capital and other expenditures in the work of the Church primarily within the Archdiocese of Hobart.
- To assist in the provision of better financial management of the investments and assets of the Archdiocese, parishes and other church entities.
- To provide a means of promoting the charitable and educational activities of the Archdiocese.
- Respect – for All.
- Integrity – In what we do.
- Customer Focus – in our approach.
- Excellence – in all that we undetake.